Associate Manager, Lean Manufacturing OperationsJakarta, Indonesia; Rawamangun, Indonesia Job ID 16427 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Lean Manufacturing Operations, you are mainly responsible to ensure the LEAN program is fully implemented in all Manufacturing sites in Asia. You are required to work together with the Lean leaders based on the sites to coordinate and track the projects, conduct loss analysis, and provide coaching base on the required needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and help the sites to identify losses in the operation such as Scrap, Efficiency, Fixed/Variable costs, etc.
- Coach the loss teams, kaizen events, and problem solving for priority projects within the manufacturing sites
- Speed up on the reapplication of the best practices throughout the region
- Provide inputs and coach to manufacturing sites for their Lean sustainability program and ensure robust tracking and reporting of the progress
- Ensure capabilities are built in the manufacturing teams
- Deliver support on the sites in areas on safety, quality, productivity, services, and costs
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in manufacturing
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Lean application in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and mastery of the Focused Improvement process
- Possess Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com