Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (E-Commerce)Jakarta, Indonesia; Rawamangun, Indonesia Job ID 23683 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (E-Commerce), you will be responsible to develop promotion for each channel in e-commerce and the distributor to support sales growth acceleration for SC Johnson (SCJ) Indonesia. You will optimize in store execution to achieve business parameter which include sales performance, distribution, and trade spending.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver sales target and obtain fair market share at Key Account (KA) channels
- Define customer strategy, initiate yearly sales & marketing strategy for profitable sales growth
- Deliver monthly sales target, ensure customer’s healthy business growth
- Drive offtake and win for more value share, and drive business in creative thinking and innovated marketing program in platforms
- Understand customer features and needs, combined with SCJ strategy, and initiate customer development plan
- Lead and effectively conclude annual negotiation with responsible customers, build good relationship with customer to develop win-win cooperation
- Collaborate with internal departments to solve daily operation problems including logistical, after sales, quality, etc.
- Develop online business model for new business development based on market dynamic and develop promotion for each channel in e-commerce
- Responsible for account receivables (AR) management, balance and control customer investment with annual plan to make maximum profit
- Build, develop and drive a highly capable KA team to deliver business
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business, Economics or related field
- Minimum 3 years of sales & marketing experience in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry and in key account management, with at least 1-2 years of E-Commerce experience
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.