Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (Group Key Account)Jakarta, Indonesia; Rawamangun, Indonesia Job ID 18246 Apply
This role will develop and manage SC Johnson (SCJ) business in the assigned group of accounts and achieving annual objectives of volume, profit and growth for the accounts within provided budget. You will build, identify, recruit, develop and supervise team within the account responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop yearly account planning, account profile and measurements such as sales volume, budgeting, shared growth, space management, promotion activity, strategy execution and timeline
- Conduct quarterly business review meetings and arrange yearly top to top meetings with the accounts to update on the status of the business and identify opportunities and necessary action steps
- Develop strategic partnerships and build a good relationship with assigned customers that result in a comprehensive understanding of the customer's position in the marketplace, business objectives
- Positively resolve the conflicting demands and situations that may occur between SCJ’s goal and the customer's objectives
- Sell volume and distribution by ensuring the assigned accounts carries all SCJ brands and SKUs as well as effectively manage the accounts inventory levels by establishing minimum stock levels and selling enough volume to prevent stock outs
- Develop category or brands performance and make account specific plans with marketing and customer marketing teams to maintain and improve the market share
- Support and enhance tools and processes used to manage and govern SCJ technology portfolio
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business, Economics or related field
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in managing Key Account
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leadership and people management
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry will be an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.