Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (Key Account)Jakarta, Indonesia; Rawamangun, Indonesia Job ID 21264 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Sales Account Management, you will be responsible in dealing with customer to develop the strategic plan for key account. You will need to develop and drive the business within account assigned for business growth and ensuring a profitable volume growth by delivering account specific business solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gaining and maintaining distribution by identifying sell volume and distribution by ensuring the assigned accounts are managed effectively
- Effectively utilize trading term and in-store promotions fund by developing and implementing programs with the assigned accounts that will maximize volume and potential growth
- Implementing category management and securing effective shelf and in-store presence
- Coach and develop the team capabilities by managing third party merchandiser, provide trainings and guidelines for merchandising strategies
- Require reconciling accounts regularly and clear discrepancies immediately if there are any
- Effectively manage the budget and ensure compliance in terms of administration and budget control
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business or related field
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry and in modern trade channel / key account management
- Analytical and result driven
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.