Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (Modern Trade Channel Development)Jakarta, Indonesia; Rawamangun, Indonesia Job ID 23729 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (Modern Trade Channel Development), you will be responsible to lead a team of distributor sales force to achieve the sales target. You will drive and implement e-commerce strategies in collaboration with e-commerce providers and country sales team for assigned brands/account. You will manage E-commerce Development including sales, promotion strategy and coverage fundamentals, trade spend management, end-to-end process for e-commerce and modern trade promotion evaluation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationship with distributor sales team, build and develop the capability of sales personnel, motivate sales team to achieve the agreed monthly distribution and promotion target
- Conduct market analysis and sales analysis through basic data processing and manage the content management and product assortment for the assigned e-commerce platforms sites
- Deliver sales target and obtain fair market share at Key Account (KA) channels, drive business in creative thinking and innovated marketing program in platforms
- Well understand customer features and needs combined with SCJ strategy, initiate customer development plan, define customer strategy, initiate yearly sales & marketing strategy for profitable sales growth
- Lead and effectively conclude annual negotiation with responsible customers, build good relationship with customer, develop win-win cooperation
- Collaborate with internal department to solve daily operation problems, including logistical, after sales, quality etc.
- Develop online business model for new business development based on market dynamic to develop new business opportunities
- Responsible for Account Receivables (AR) management, balance and control customer investment with annual plan to make maximum profit
- Build, develop and drive a highly capable KA team to deliver business
- Responsible for trade spend management and E-commerce development including sales, promotion strategy and coverage fundamentals
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Accounting or any related field
- Experience in managing e-commerce platforms
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in e-commerce comes with sales or marketing field, key account management experience is preferable
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry would be an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.