Associate Manager, Sales Account ManagementJakarta, Indonesia Job ID 12082 Apply
As the Junior Key Account Manager, you will be responsible to assist Key Account Manager (KAM) in dealing with customer to develop the strategic plan for key account. You will need to develop and drive the business within account assigned for business growth and ensuring a profitable volume growth by delivering account specific business solution.
The internal job title for this role is Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (Modern Trade).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gaining and maintaining distribution by identifying sell volume and distribution by ensuring the assigned accounts are managed effectively
- Effectively utilize trading term and in-store promotions fund by developing and implementing programs with the assigned accounts that will maximize volume and potential growth
- Implementing category management and securing effective shelf and in-store presence
- Coach and develop the team capabilities by managing third party merchandiser, provide trainings and guidelines for merchandising strategies
- Require to reconcile accounts regularly and clear discrepancies immediately if there are any
- Effectively manage the budget and ensure compliance in terms of administration and budget control
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of sales experience in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry and in modern trade channel / key account management
- Analytical and result driven
- Permanent – full time job
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com