Associate, Regulatory AffairsJakarta, Indonesia Job ID 1672 Apply
As the Associate, Regulatory Affairs, you are responsible for registration activities for all business products in Indonesia and export markets. You are required to liaison with the related institutions / authorities related to regulatory and registration activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support documentation and data compilation for product registration submission to the relevant authority agencies in the assigned country
- Maintains company databases and compliance related IT tools
- Liaison with key personnel in regulatory agencies to ensure the timely resolution of issues and the approval of registration actions
- Secures and conducts meetings with regulatory agencies as necessary to achieve registration
- Communicate on regulatory requirements to the regional manager / director
- Providing timely responds to requests from global or regional project teams to provide critical input into registration needs for product launch globally
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Science, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience
- Familiar with Indonesia market
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!