Senior Analyst, Quality EngineeringJakarta, Indonesia Job ID 1695 Apply
This position validates the quality process of SC Johnson (SCJ) products. The incumbent will analyse the cause of the quality issues that happens in the contract manufacturing and provide solutions. The role also requires the person to attend to consumer complaints and ensures the control manufacturing comply with company requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Product Development team to drive the quality of the products and manufacturing process at the early stages of the product development cycle
- Plan, provide technical support and report the production of the new products by setting up Pilot Lot Qualification (PLQ)
- Develop product related quality success criteria and quality control plans for new processes
- Involve in Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) and other hazard identification techniques
- Develop test plans, test methods and perform testing of pre-production samples
- Be a champion to the SCJ Safety, Health & Environment guidelines
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Chemistry, Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of quality assurance experience in the related field
- Experience in high-volume consumer products
- Knowledge of Quality Control (QC) tool and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!