Senior Associate, Development Engineering ProcessJakarta, Indonesia; Rawamangun, Indonesia Job ID 19933 Apply
As a Senior Associate, Development Engineering Process, you are responsible for local and regional and will execute global as well as regional commercialization and business supply continuity projects for the Asia Region. You are required to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and programs with moderate to high supply chain and technical complexity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform experiments to scale up laboratory qualified formulations and processes and establish a viable manufacturing process
- Support category and R&D to develop and commercialize new products in local sourcing locations and throughout the region as appropriate
- Support category R&D to qualify new methods/instructions in Manufacturing by attending the execution of line trials and support Production Process Validation (PPV) and/or Production Line Qualifications (PLQ)
- Support formula development and qualification through the issuance of formula recipes ensuring that raw materials/formulations conform with local legislation/directives and SC Johnson (SCJ) corporate standards including Product Safety Regulatory Environmental (PSRE) requirements
- Provide technical support at SCJ site and/or contract manufacturers during product development and at start up qualification to ensure appropriate processes scale up and assure technical requirements are met
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Science, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience as chemist/formulator/process engineer in the R&D function
- Project Management skills and experience is an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.