Senior Associate, Sales Account ManagementJakarta, Indonesia Job ID 1676 Apply
This role will be responsible to assist Key Account Manager (KAM) in dealing with customer to develop the strategic plan for key account. You will need to develop and drive the business within account assigned for business growth and ensuring a profitable volume growth by delivering account specific business solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of accounts such as on orders, inventory and identify the issues to report them to the KAM
- Support the goals and priorities deployment process with their customers by providing basic sales analysis, determine short term opportunities, identify areas which need the necessary steps / actions to improve the situation
- To submit individual promotion evaluations on monthly basis, include insights from implementation by align with KAM to lead the execution of the agreed promotion plans in the stores
- To actively execute, monitor category management implementation in stores, coordinate execution with third parties and align objective with KAM and Customer Marketing team
- Require to reconcile accounts regularly and clear discrepancies immediately if there are any
- Effectively manage the budget and ensure compliance in terms of administration and budget control
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of sales experience in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry and in modern trade channel / key account management
- Analytical and result driven
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!