Senior Specialist, Business SupportJakarta, Indonesia Job ID 25113 Apply
As the Senior Specialist, Business Support in Indonesia you will be responsible for business and office support duties and coordinating tasks for Country Manager, Jakarta Head Office and the supporting organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage calendar, appointment bookings, travel arrangements including ticketing through travel agents, hotel bookings, logistic arrangements, and compile travel itinerary to include relevant details
- Manage appointment booking for project teams when senior leaders are involved, liaising with other Business Support professionals within the organization
- Support travel arrangements for international travels, including visa approvals or other entry requirements
- Compile and submit expense reports per request
- Manage purchase order creation and invoice submissions for payment in support of project teams
- Schedule and facilitate select departmental meetings (e.g. budget reviews, safety reviews, communication meetings, etc) compiling notes and capturing action items as appropriate
- Manage the physical on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, liaising with Human Resources (HR), Business Process Technology (BPT), Security as needed
- Procure and maintain sufficient office supplies for the department
- Lead facility management activities, coordinating maintenance and custodial work as necessary
- Control key document and information management for department
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing professional office activities
- Experience with Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) would be an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.