Sr. Associate, Sales Account ManagementJakarta, Indonesia Job ID 1225 Apply
The purpose of this role is to develop, managed business activities and identify opportunities to achieve profitable business relationship with the assigned account.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of accounts’ orders, provide early warning should the agreed lead-time not meet; identify the issues.
- Identifying opportunities for profitable growth.
- Deployment of Goals and Priorities: Support the goals and priorities deployment process with his/her customers.
- Provide basic sales analysis, determine short term opportunities, identify areas which need the necessary steps / actions to correct the situation.
- Planning/conducting/implementing custom-made trade and consumer-oriented in-store promotions.
- Implementing category management and securing effective shelf and in-store presence.
- Execute, monitor category management implementation in stores; coordinate execution with third parties; align objective with KAM and Customer Marketing Team.
- Ensuring the timely collection of receivables and effective budget management.
- Demonstrates eagerness to acquire necessary technical knowledge, skills and best practices.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any discipline with GPA ≥3.00.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experiences in Sales, preferable experience in similar industry (FMCG).
- Minimum 1,5 years’ experience as Key Account in similar industry (FMCG).
- Strong in Negotiation, strategic business planning and problem solving Problem Solving (Opportunity, Analysis, Planning).
- Good collaboration, data analysis and financial competency.
- Computer literacy Fluency in English, Spoken & Written.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience working in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment would be an advantage.
- Permanent - Full time job.