Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization - LAHORELahore, Pakistan Job ID 11241 Apply
We have an opportunity for an Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization who will be based in Lahore, Pakistan.
As the successful candidate, you will responsible for Marketing Commercialization activities across designated brands, segments, and projects in country. You will Implement the global brand strategy, adapting it to the local market needs and oversee launch of NPD, ensuring that brand objectives are met that contribute to achieving the Country objectives (volume, profit, share).
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded Marketing professional looking to make a significant impact. You’ll have previously worked in an FMCG business and will have experience and expertise in commercializing initiatives with excellence.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsibility for assigned brand/segment’s P&Ls at a country level.
- Managing late Commercialization and Launch phases of NPDs and well as managing local NPD task force
- Providing input on concept development, securing cultural relevancy.
- Managing consumer communications which includes providing input on agency briefs, contributing to Adopting/adapting ATL & BTL assets as needed and managing local social network community
- Actively participating in S&OP process
- Coordinating with Customer Marketing regarding the planning of Consumer and Trade Promotions
- Collaborating with Product Supply on managing SKUs
- Providing support in budget proces
- Identify Consumer Insights and translating them into actionable plans to win at the Point of Sales for assigned categories.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a tenacious individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and who likes a challenge. You will also have a collaborative and flexible approach.
Essential requirements include:
- Previous FMCG experience in a similar role with solid Marketing/Customer Marketing experience
- Strong awareness, understanding and knowledge of the local retailer, shopper behavior and insights
- Effective interpersonal and active listening skills
- Must have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Must have strong planning/organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Must be fluent in English and Urdu
- International mobility to travel
- People leadership skills
- Understanding of ACNielsen syndicated data, using Nitro/Answers software is a plus
- Able to travel (30%)
We offer excellent career development, an autonomous and flexible work environment and a highly collaborative and international culture.