Associate, Retail Account Management, General Trade (Bangalore)India Job ID 1596 Apply
The role is to develop, influence and drive the implementation of the growth agenda for his area. Develop sales forecast for all categories based on trends, develop channel sales strategy for geography assigned in consultation with the Reporting Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define allocation of sales targets to the different territories in consultation with the Sales Manager based on clear understanding of calendar of inputs / market growth / category growth.
- Ensure distributor claims are settled in time by proper scrutiny and on field verification.
- Ensure retention of agreed Rate of Interest (ROI) for the distributors.
- Track availability of required manpower at distributors as per plan and monitor their performance and highlight deviations of norms to the Sales Manager.
- Execute distributor Management Information System (MIS) packages and ensure requisite compliance from the distributors as per agreed time lines.
- Work very closely with regional trade marketing / key account teams in management of schemes / promotions / contests being run to promote company brand.
- Work closely with the field sales team by training, developing, motivating and improving their productivity levels.
- Assist in the recruiting process by recommending similar profile candidates.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- MBA / Degree in any field.
- Min 3-7 years of sales experience in the FMCG industry / environment.
- Experience in managing front end distribution team on a day to day basis.
- Sound knowledge & understanding of reporting systems & processes.
- Full time.
- Standard working hours.