Associate, Development Engineering PackagingKuala Lumpur, Malaysia Job ID 23570 Apply
As the Associate, Development Engineering Packaging, you will be responsible to contribute to the technical development of new or revised packaging materials & products on global brands within the assigned categories. You will support the development of new products/packages, line extensions, and technology advancements which expand the organizational and market needs for the assigned portion of our business. You will participate on cross-functional teams and execute routine, technical laboratory or shop activities supporting a single project or limited support projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply new and existing packaging technologies towards the development of innovative new products and the enhancement of existing products
- Create packaging that consumers find appealing and easy to use, and allows SC Johnson to “win at the store shelf”
- Research materials and components for the development of cost-effective packaging to meet the needs of the consumer
- Willing to gain knowledge in consumer insights and technical areas as necessary
- Contribute to the implementation of the company’s post-consumer recycled (PCR) content goals
- Stay in the forefront of packaging innovations and trends so that new technologies can be leveraged in new products and new product packaging
- Develop and update packaging specifications and bills of materials
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Packaging Engineering, Packaging Science, or other relevant engineering disciplines
- 1 year of experience in packaging development
- Fresh graduate with relevant internship experience will be considered
- New packaging mold development qualification experience or knowledge
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.