Associate Manager, Design GraphicsMalaysia Job ID 11609 Apply
You will be under the Graphics Shared Services (GrSS) team manages the local graphics adaption processes for a single region through a distributed team of Local Graphics Specialists (LGS).
This role is accountable for timely and accurate adaption of specific labels and shippers from the global graphics packet that represent the global graphic intent. You will also be responsible for continuous improvement of the local graphic processes to reduce workload, improve quality and improve speed within their region. This includes managing the translation services for the region they represent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for best in class execution of local label and shipper creation according to regional production metrics
- Acts as an escalation point and key contact for local teams, pre-press agencies and translation services
- Leading the graphic process governance including compliance, enforcement and exception approval where required to meet the global standards across all cluster teams in the region
- Responsible for delivery of defined efficiency, effectiveness and quality metrics
- Responsible for coordinating regional artworks budget
- Responsible for reviewing regional project forecast to identify where synergies may exist at the regional level
- Responsible for graphics forecasting for the region and for prioritizing X-category artworks in case of bottlenecks
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in relevant field
- 6 to 8 years of graphics experience
- Candidate should be viewed as a change agent and have experience in change management
- Strong influencing skills with cross-functional partners and external vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communications for a variety of audiences (all levels internal, multi-functional, external companies)
- Full time
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!