Associate Manager, Enterprise ArchitectMalaysia Job ID 17858 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Enterprise Architect, you will be part of a team responsible for aligning technical investments with busines priorities and driving an overall technical strategy with the business. You are seen as a design expert who is delivering oriented an understands how large multi-national and global corporate structures can leverage technology to achieve the best-in-class market positioning. You are required to be an excellent communicator, highly collaborative and very comfortable describing complex technical challenges with non-technical stakeholders.
The internal job title for this role is Associate Manager, BPT Architecture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active participation within a team delivering Enterprise Architectural Governance capability and services
- Collaborate with the extended architecture organization to design and develop cross-functional enterprise level conceptual designs and architecture design descriptions
- Collect and report architecture governance metrics to ensure compliance with architecture processes and technology standards
- Execute and improve architecture governance processes, integrating into financial, project, and procurement governance processes
- Maintain and enhance the enterprise architecture repository
- Demonstrate strategy and insight into the frameworks such as SDLC and help remediate known pitfalls
- Collaborate with Lead Technical Domain architects (applications, data, infrastructure, and security) to define and publish technology standards, reference architectures, current state, and future state architectures
- Chair and/or serve as a panel member for design assurance reviews of projects
- Lead and facilitate initial architecture assessments, design reviews, vendor evaluations, reference architecture reviews, and roadmaps/strategy reviews
- Support and enhance tools and processes used to manage and govern SC Johnson (SCJ) technology portfolio
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in designing enterprise quality solutions for global/multi-national organizations
- Knowledge and skilled in applications such as SAP, Workday, Teradata, Tableau
- Experience in programing language in Java, C++, database technologies SQL, SAP HANA, and Cloud Platforms Azure
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.