Associate Manager, Financial Planning & AnalysisMalaysia Job ID 13043 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, you are responsible for financial analysis to support marketing commercialization team in ASEAN. You are accountable to drive profitable growth, monitoring marketing expenses and continue process simplification within the cluster. You are required to work closely with marketing team to achieve its growth and margin objectives by driving key initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial analysis for new product launches, product launch post completion analysis, long term category planning with the platform and pricing analysis
- Drive profit and loss (P&L) improvement projects including Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) reduction, competitive response plans and share growth plans
- Perform month-end activities including managing, accruing, reconciling agency fees and marketing expenses
- Reconcile trade spending at month-end closing and ensure accuracy of trade spend and proper accrual
- Own financial budgeting for marketing expenses and new product launches as part of core plan process
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting / Finance or related business field
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in Finance include of Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Good business partnering skills with the ability to explain financial implications to non-finance colleagues
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com