Associate Manager, Procurement (Logistics)Malaysia Job ID 17387 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Procurement, you are accountable for Regional Procurement management of the Logistics and Supply Chain categories for APAC. You are responsible for certain aspects of the regional spend for the category including and excluding all competitive events and leading the regional execution of all Global Strategies as well as you will also provide support for warehouse and transportation activities as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with development and implementation of Global Logistics and Supply Chain Procurement strategies
- Lead cross functional regional teams to unlock cost savings, drive cash improvement, mitigate inflation, mitigate risk, and contribute to increased delivered profit (DP) and operating profit (OP)
- Own and lead the regional execution of procurement strategies. Lead through a matrix structure the relevant regional organizations to ensure execution and flawless delivery of strategies
- Demonstrate a high level depth understanding of the regional supply market for the spend and is the subject matter expert for cross functional stakeholders
- Maintain the detailed cost build up and drivers for the regional spend to enable fact based negotiations
- Leverage regional and global sources of supply to create credible competition, flexibility, and best cost position
- Lead the negotiation strategy development and execution for the reginal spend as well as align with the global contract strategy for the spend
- Point of accountability with senior business and functional stakeholders, including Finance for the execution of the regional strategy and results delivery for the regional spend
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's in business or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant business function
- Regional experience and strong cross cultural awareness and leadership capability
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to develop regional business cases and strategic business plans
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.