Associate Manager, Project ManagementMalaysia Job ID 17133 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Project Management, you are responsible to assure all subject matter experts are engaged to deliver key sub-processes and milestones required for the project, with focus on meeting supply chain, manufacturing, delivered profit, capital, quality, and customer service metrics for the project. You will support regional priority projects as defined by end-to-end new product development process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead regional cross functional project team to ensure project timeline and key deliverables are completed for commercialization and launch of new products
- Successfully manage projects according to SC Johnson (SCJ) processes and best practices
- Develop and manage detailed regional timeline and risk identification/mitigation plans to achieve project objectives
- Execute projects per launch commitments in each country defined in scope of regional project charter
- Track project progress against milestones, issue status reports and escalate issues as necessary to Product Change Management (PCM) Manager
- Support project from global and regional initiation through start up and supply chain stabilization
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's in technical/business or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management experience
- Ability to demonstrate project management skills
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com