Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (Key Account)Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Job ID 21228 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Sales Account Management, you will be responsible to build solid rapport with customers to maximize the business growth via promotion planning, sales order proposal, negotiation, and merchandising, which the coverages are in Central region – Klang Valley. You will improve the market share and deliver the business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver the sales target within Gross-to-Net budget allocated
- Deliver business strategies in alignment with company key priorities and improve customer profit margin via brand mix selling
- Dominate the best in-class in-store and achieve the perfect store execution by improving the product assortment, increase share of shelf, Planogram compliance and maximizing the usage of Point of Sales Materials (POSM)
- Gain market share and win competition in the market
- Organize Joint Business Planning (JBP) with key-customer for short- and long-term business growth and profitability, and review the trading term with key-customer for category development plans
- Work closely with Customer Marketing team to develop the customer plans to drive category growth and coordinate with Sales Operation team for sales bottom-up forecast accuracy.
- Optimize the trade spend management via sales promotion planning and accountable for on-time payment collection and trade spend settlements
- Manage and coach Merchandiser on in-store execution, route plans and product knowledge
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Key Account within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.