Global Graduate, MarketingMalaysia Job ID 17576 Apply
SC Johnson Malaysia offers post graduate students the opportunity to join the organization through a comprehensive training program for a period of 24 months. This unique program is designed to develop our future leaders in marketing function by providing challenging and meaningful projects across ASEAN. The position will be based in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur – Asia’s Head Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This program is for 24 months.
- You will have 2-3 rotations during the 24-month period to include experiences in marketing commercialization and customer marketing roles
- Upon completion of the 24 months period, based on good performance and delivery in the program, the Graduate will be converted to a permanent position
- The method of this program will follow a 70-20-10 approach.
- 70% On the Job Training (OJT) – Graduates will undergo Company & Commercial Onboarding, be assigned local, cross function and country rotation
- 20% Learning from others – Graduates will be assigned a coach, mentor; feedback & assessments will be provided and networking
- 10% Formal Training via Classroom, E-Learning of Functional Skills
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum MBA / Postgraduate, majoring in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in any field / industry
- Willing to have a long-term career in Marketing with SC Johnson
- Able to commit to the program for 24 months (contractually binding)
- Willing to be on rotation during the program within ASEAN
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as theBest Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.