Manager, Marketing, Media and IntegratedMalaysia Job ID 19852 Apply
As the Manager, Marketing, Media and Integrated, the part of the media and integrated marketing (MIM) team, you are responsible for strategy, planning, buying and implementation of traditional and digital media and activations for the SC Johnson (SCJ) core brands and markets for ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
You are responsible to work with the local Marketing Commercialization teams and agencies to build and optimize breakthrough plans for those markets. The position will focus primarily on leading media-to-cart communication planning and media activation, including optimizing digital marketing, with a focus on improving SCJs digital IQ, as well as understanding and activation of E-commerce or retailer media. You are required to interact frequently with senior stakeholders, requiring strategic capabilities, strong influencing and communication skills and exceptional collaboration. You will work closely with marketing and MIM partners such as media, creative, shopper, technology insights agencies to develop and execute and steward integrated marketing strategy, content, and execution to optimize performance, efficiency, and competitive position. As part of the larger global MIM team, you will also be responsible for some global projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead implementation of the media-to-cart planning process, including setting timelines, managing completion of strategy and activation plans and presentations, and coordinating feedback across categories and countries
- Lead development of effective media plans for brands with media agencies and partners by understanding the key consumer media consumption trends and developments and leverage into the development of more innovative strategies and plans
- Drive and maximize E-commerce potential within media strategy development, based on market business problems to solve. Work closely with key stakeholders in markets and E-commerce partners to integrate E-commerce and digital media plans
- Lead deployment of E-commerce/retail media plans with Media Agency and in partnership with E-commerce/Customer Marketing teams. Focus on searching and reapplying best cases from lead Asia/global markets into the ASEAN, ANZ markets
- Partner with local Marketing Commercialization teams to manage agency briefing process and agency development of local strategies and plans
- Review and align media plans and changes with the Marketing Commercialization team and monitor the delivery of media plans, providing overall stewardship of SC Johnson investments, plans and inventory
- Partner with Local Finance and Marketing stakeholders and Media Agency to track and monitor budget changes and evolutions
- Collaborate with Marketing Commercialization teams and agencies to determine advertising inventory needs
- Understand media marketplace trends and developments within and across relevant markets
- Lead implementation of negotiations strategies in an effective and timely manner
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Degree related field
- Minimum 7 years of communication and media planning and buying with experience in performance marketing desired
- Minimum 3 years of communication and buying experience across multiple countries
- Agency experience is highly desirable
- Demonstrated deep understanding of consumer goods category in Asia markets
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.