Senior Analyst, Cost AccountingMalaysia Job ID 12153 Apply
As the Senior Analyst, Cost Accounting, you are responsible to perform the functional analysis of regional cost studies to make or buy decisions. You are required to consolidate and prepare regional financial reporting for budget, actuals and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) forecast. You will lead the budgeting of functional expenses of the supply chain while participating in cost saving validation activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate an annual budget, actuals and monthly S&OP forecast of delivered cost for the region by tracking the completion versus the agreed timeline
- Manage and lead the functional budget submission for all supply chain functions such as procurement and supply chain finance
- Deliver financial support in cost studies for new products
- Provide financial analysis for sourcing decisions with recommendations to the regional leadership team
- Support cost saving projects validation related to supply chain functions
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Finance or Cost Accounting
- Has good business partnering skills with ability to explain and influence financial implications to non-finance colleges or senior management
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving and adaptability
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com