Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis (Logistics Finance)Malaysia Job ID 18584 Apply
As the Senior Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis, you will be responsible to support North Asia (Korea and Japan) Supply Chain teams within the cluster. You will be responsible for inbound freight analysis for APAC. You will provide financial analysis and leadership to deliver logistics costs margin improvement year-on-year, identify savings opportunities and develop plans to deliver. You will be partnering with regional Supply Planning & Management to improve inventory turns and deliver budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reinforce financial controls on APAC inbound freight and partner with Logistics/Planning on improving the average inbound freight cost/case
- Execute and govern globally deployed logistic costs Sales Freight / Other Distribution Expenses (SF/ODE) reporting and analytics, providing periodic commentary and root cause analysis as required
- Perform month-end closing on SF/ODE, ensuring all costs are appropriately recorded and allocated to the business as per globally approved methodology
- Working with Korea and Japan Logistics Leadership team, develop action plans to address major root cause negative variances and build sustainable cost savings program to drive SF/ODE margin improvement
- Provide monthly inventory reporting with insights to Supply Chain to course correct where needed
- Provide RFP (Request for Proposal) and negotiation strategy support including participation in negotiations as necessary delivering optimal costs and terms
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance or related fields
- Analytical skills with passion to learn and drives own learning
- Continuous improvement with LEAN oriented mindset
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.