Associate Manager – SalesLahore, Pakistan Job ID 13301 Apply
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate Manager, Sales.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team in Pakistan. Reporting to the Country Manager, the purpose of the role is to plan, execute & manage sales and trade marketing activities for both Modern and Traditional Trade in order to meet company objectives for ROI and profitability, and to build relationship with the customers for healthy business development.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with sales teams within the partner to ensure all trade initiatives have been cascaded effectively and being executed as per the plans
- Develop forecasts by item/by account/by month via utilizing information from data analysis, coupled with information on the brands, promotions, budgets and objectives
- Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization in order to track against shared KPIs and course correct if needed
- Business Development which includes distribution
- Trade spent, effective management and instore execution excellence
- Coordinate with customer marketing and marketing for better category plans and initiatives.
- Reporting & analysis of sales KPIs and data
- Building the capability of sales team
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree level education
- 3-5 years sales experience in Account Management preferably in a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Company
- Clear understanding of the different channel Go-To-Market principles/strategies, structures – Super/Hyper Markets, Wholesale, Distributor, Club and knowledge of the Categories, pertinent Key Customers, and key Competitive set (e.g. Carrefour, Metro, Imtiaz etc.)
- Written and Spoken fluency in English
- Strong communication, management, influence and leadership skills, ability to manage and influence up and across organization
- Analytical mindset and capabilities
- Strategic mindset, understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business.
- Results orientated and able to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive, and can-do attitude.
Please note this role will require c. 60% travel.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.