Customer Marketing Associate ManagerLane Cove, Australia Job ID 22264 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us.
But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Customer Marketing is a critical function within SC Johnson as it is the conduit between Sales and Brand Marketing.
This senior role is pivotal in solidifying and growing relationships with our major retailers, by providing exceptional category and growth narratives that focus on winning the shopper, every single day.
Working in partnership with a dedicated category resource, our Associate Manager for Customer Marketing will:
- Lead and manage multiple major household/retail categories
- Take ownership to create, develop and analyse channel strategy, strategic planning, shopper communications and activations
- Develop and present retailer trade narratives to the major AU retailer partners, ensuring buy-in, strategic alignment and maximum return on investment
- Identify priority channels to activate brand plans
- Work with the category team to identify winning tactics to deploy in these channels, as part of our MAPP strategy implementation (Merchandising, Assortment, Price and Promotion).
- Ability to translate these data driven insights into creative and executable plans and analytic reviews
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with Global and Regional teams
Skills to set you up for success:
- Outstanding communication, organisation and relationship skills
- A deep understanding of customer needs - ability to create profitable winning customer propositions and have these translate to winning customer plans
- Be self-managed, self-motivated and work at pace as a senior member of the Customer Marketing team
- Let your expertise in commercialising initiatives shine
- Understand the strategic & tactical nature of business (financial acumen)
- Strong multifunctional commercial experience in either Sales, Category or Brand Management in a Household Care Company or FMCG
- Demonstrated experience and comfortability presenting to customers and stakeholders
- Budget management, ensuring maximum return on investment in line with strategy
- Plan, implement and review shopper activations to gain learnings, sharing insights internally and with the Global business
Joining the family means:
- You will be competitively compensated which includes additional superannuation and targeted bonus
- Beautiful office located at Lane Cove surrounded by privately owned nature reserve (parking on site, breakfast available and onsite gym!)
- Flex to WFH 2 days per week
- Summer hours on Fridays to enjoy the beautiful weather!
- Management that is committed to employee engagement and wellbeing with a focus on career development
- You will be working within a privately owned, global company built on the spirit of it's people; working toward a more sustainable, healthier transparent world
To be eligible for this position candidates must have unrestricted Australian Working Rights.
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Apply now or reach out to Peta Groundwater, Talent Advisor ANZ (02 9428 9135) for further information.
Please no external agencies, we have this one covered thanks.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.