Associate Manager, Sales Account ManagementLeeds, United Kingdom Job ID 17307 Apply
Reporting into a Sales Manager, this role will be accountable for all aspects of the commercial relationship for a large northern based account within the Major Multiples group. Your initiative, speed and team management skills will be crucial in providing guidance across the immediate team and the wider commercial team.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, a 9-hole golf course, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
This position can be based in our satellite office in Leeds or from our Head Office in Frimley, Surrey and will require travel to the Customer and/or Head Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The key responsibilities will include:
- To achieve account required £ revenue targets in line with Strategic Roles;
- Achieve distribution objectives for core and new products in line with agreed targets,
- Implement pricing objectives in line with Corporate Plan,
- Plan and execute the annual promotional plan.
- Pricing objectives in line with corporate plan
- Build, implement & monitor the Joint Business Plans for assigned areas
- Develop, present, sell and implement category/brand sales plans, deals, and promotions to meet corporate sales, distribution and merchandising objectives.
- Analyse marketplace and customer trends and take appropriate actions to address potential problems and/or exploit new business opportunities.
- Establish strong working customer management skills, developing excellent customer relationships with key contacts in customers (i.e. Buying, Marketing, Logistics and Merchandising etc.)
- Work closely with the Brand Teams and Category Teams to ensure a good understanding of the Accounts, Category, the Consumer, the Shopper and the Market dynamics.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive exposure to account management with top retailer experience in the UK.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience at all levels as well as the ability to develop and execute fact-based business plans and arguments
- Strong financial management skills and P&L management, position requires extensive deal and promotional evaluation and management.
- A desire to ‘challenge positively’ – think big and take a proactive approach to the customer and the capacity to course correct the customer/channel plan as appropriate, in a timely manner, in order to exceed SCJ and customer targets.
- Graduate calibre or equivalent
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.