Associate, SalesPeru Job ID 21093 Apply
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
Responsible for developing and managing SCJ business focusing on branch operations of the assigned accounts. Key deliverables will be in the areas of sales achievement, ensuring excellent execution of in-store promotions & programs, distribution, and merchandising across all accounts/stores under his/her area including Submission of Sales Reports and Quarterly reviews for data analysis and business reviews.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a Joint Business plan with Clients.
- Plan strategies to ensure the development of the client, to ensure the Company's.
- Commercial and Financial growth.
- Design and execute the account's commercial plan and the activities' execution.
- Achieving Sales Quota, Collections.
- Achieving Distribution objectives (Numeric Distribution, Cumulative Weighted.
- Distribution, Weighted Distribution, Total Distribution Points).
- Gain Market Share.
- Guarantee Fundamentals execution at POS (Pricing Strategy, Listing New Products, Core Distribution, Share of Shelf, Planograms, Shelf Participation).
- Develop Client E Comm
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Related courses.
- At least 1 year of solid sales work experience.