Senior Associate, Sales Analysis - WalmartRogers, Arkansas Job ID 16217 Apply
In this role as a Sales Analyst, you will play an integral role in the success of the account teams by analyzing data into actionable insights which will have a direct impact to the SCJ business. You will have significant cross functional interaction with team members, marketing, customer marketing and also the opportunity to interface with the various accounts buying teams to deliver insights which will impact business results.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis across the respective business unit, as it relates to forecasting, sales performance, new item performance, display incrementality and sell through
- Responsible for sales forecasting, as it relates to the base business, new items, and display
- Utilizes POS data to uncover sales opportunities, and helps develop a sales narrative to be presented to the buying team
- Utilize multiple sources of data for analysis, including Retail Link, Nielsen data, Market Basket, BW, SAP, OLAP, and TPMax.
This is position is a stepping stone role. Career progression will require the ability to be mobile across the US.
- Bachelors Degree and 2+ years relevant experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- 2 years of sales or analyst work experience
- Some knowledge of sales tools preferred, i.e. Retail Link, Item360, and QMS
- Ability to adapt to changing work and client demands
- Strong communicator, as it comes to internal and external communication
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.