Senior Associate, Sales Account ManagementSpain Job ID 15410 Apply
Responsible for the management of specific Accounts within the Spanish trade including analysis, presentation of products and trade term negotiation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling our products to the Spanish trade partners
- Independently handles current clients
- Realization of sales and distribution targets within customer group
- Management customer P&L
- Preparation and realization of year- end talks within agreed budgets
- Development and implementation of the annual business plan according to the customer’s commercial strategy pillars
- Support of the KAM Senior / Sales Manager
- Preparation and handling of presentations to the customer of new products, promotions etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree level education or equivalent, emphasis on Sales & Marketing
- Commercial background with at least 2 years in Commercial experience (ideally a combination of Sales or Customer Marketing and Marketing).
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Understanding and knowledge of the Spain & European retail environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to drive for results with high degree of initiative and speed
- Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across function in an ambiguous environment
- Fixed-Term Contract, to replace maternity leave, starting March 2021 and ending August 2021.
- 5 days (Monday-Friday)