Associate Manager, Retail Account Management (Modern Trade Independence)Jakarta, Indonesia Job ID 1624 Apply
As the Key Account Manager, you will need to have strong understanding of market and customers dynamic, shopper marketing knowledge, trade fund budget management, supply chain operations to create and execute business strategies and plans in Makassar (East Indonesia).
You will be responsible to identify and develop the customer strategic business plan for SC Johnson (SCJ) in assigned customer, implementation of SCJ Category vision while ensuring targeted profit and sales / share objective for customer. You will take part in driving the sales / market share / customer contribution for SCJ category by implementation and optimization of category strategies within the assigned customer.
The internal job title for this role is Associate Manager, Retail Account Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop yearly top account in the area, account profile and measurements (sales volume, budgeting, shared growth, space management, promotion activity, strategy execution and time line) ensuring that these are compatible with the territory and /or the Channel plans and targets
- Manage sales volume and distribution by ensuring all Modern Trade Independence (MTI) and Modern Trade Key Account (MTKA) in the area carry all appropriate SCJ brands and sizes
- Efficiently manage accounts inventory levels by establishing minimum stock levels and selling sufficient volume to prevent stock outs
- Effectively execute trading term and in-store promotions fund by developing / implementing programs with the assigned accounts that will maximize volume and growth potential
- Monitor Trade Spending (Consumer Promo, Trade Promo, Account Specific Program, Fix Rebate, Conditional Rebate, Common Assortment Fee and Others program) on monthly basis
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in any related field
- Minimum 7 years experiences in managing Key Account within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry
- Experience in managing MTI and MTKA plus distributor management experience as an added advantage
- Strong analytics and sales budget planning skills
Permanent – full time job