Analyst, Accounts ReceivablesMakati City, Philippines Job ID 1545 Apply
Manage credit and collections for customer accounts for all in-scope markets in Asia and ANZ and is co-accountable for the achievement of DSO targets by proactively driving the timely collection of receivables and minimization of overdues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Credit Risk Management
- Analyzes customer credit risk levels at least on an annual basis; makes appropriate recommendations and ensures timely approval and update of credit limits in SAP.
- Ensures that credit limits are not breached by efficiently and effectively managing orders on hold, ensuring compliance to established Delegation of Authority (DOA) and prescribed controls.
- Implements the globally aligned procedures to drive efficient and effective collection.
- Drives timely identification and escalation and resolution of customer issues through regular and relevant aging reports and meetings with customers and local Sales teams.
- Ensures the effective implementation of the AR Sunset policy while providing monitoring of all auto write-off amounts.
- Investigate, resolve and/or address process and system issues to relevant department
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with internal and external customers
- Provide regular SOAs to customers as required.
- Provide support to the R2R team in the monthly AR reconciliation process and assist Associate Manager in the monthly DSO reporting process.
- Actively participates in LEAN and continuous improvement, driving cross-country process standardization, simplification and improvement, within the SSC and the local countries
- Actively participates in daily huddles.
- Contributes to the continuing updates and documentation of the cash application and pricing maintenance processes.
- Helps in the on-boarding and training of new AP analysts.
- Perform Ad Hoc Accounts Receivable activities, including providing support for SSC and local audits and SOAR testing.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of new business and market integrations.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any business-related course
- Good experience in the AR process preferably in another Shared Services organization
- Intermediate MS Excel skills with Good exposure to enterprise systems, preferably SAP
- Must be fluent in Speaking, Listening, Writing, and Reading Mandarin and English
- Exposure to Internal Controls is an advantage
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:00AM or 9:00AM to 5:00PM or 6:00PM (Mondays to Fridays)
- Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables