Analyst, AP - Payment Analyst
Makati City, PhilippinesCategory: Finance and Accounting Job ID: 25713
This position supports the Accounts Payable function and is responsible for the accurate, efficient, and effective delivery Payments processes within agreed timelines and ensuring compliance to defined process control frameworks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage outgoing payments of vendor invoices, including required documentation consistent with the standard global payments processing guidelines for multiple entities
- Manage other payment related activities such as Supply Chain Financing, Down payment execution, Payment clearing within agreed timelines
- Identify, investigate, and resolve all payment discrepancies and rejections in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all payment control reports are run, monitored and all exceptions are noted and addressed
- Monitor and respond to Accounts Payable helpdesk queries
- Compliance to prescribed SOAR control framework and financial policies
- Analyze SAP technical payment requirements, identify, and implement continuous improvements to ensure efficient and effective service delivery
- Contribute to the continuous update and documentation of the Payments Processing Playbook
- Manage helpdesk mailbox by addressing inquiries received from vendors and business partners, including vendor SOA recon and issue-resolution.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Accounting/bookkeeping diploma/qualification or studying towards diploma/qualification
- Good exposure to enterprise systems, preferably SAP
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of Accounts Payable Process and Controls
- Keen attention to details
- Comfortable working on deadlines with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- SAP experience an asset
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience in multi-cultural teams
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:00AM or 9:00AM to 5:00PM or 6:00PM (Mondays to Fridays)
- Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables
What's in it for you
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, develop your skills, and work in an inclusive, family-like environment. At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive, and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
You can also enjoy various benefits that include:
- Competitive pay
- Health care benefits, such as paid sabbaticals, a fitness centre and more
- A family-oriented program
- Personalized career development plan
- Independence and Autonomy
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
With operations in more than 70 countries and 13,000 employees, SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company that makes household cleaning and professional products, and products for home. Our supportive and inclusive company culture encourages personal and professional growth. And makes you feel valued from day one.
Inclusion & Diversity
We’re a global business, with people from every culture, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and ability. We recognize the breadth of human experience, and we work to celebrate it. It is our goal to build a diverse, inclusive and supportive work environment where all people can thrive.
We’re committed to ongoing efforts that help us attract, hire, and retain diverse talent who want to build a positive, inclusive environment. Read more about our ongoing initiatives at https://jobs.scjohnson.com/inclusion.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.
Don't see what
you're looking for?
Click here to share your information with SCJ's Recruiters.