Analyst, AR/Credit & CollectionsMakati City, Philippines Job ID 25092 Apply
Ensures all customer payments and remittances are posted and applied timely and accurately following global standard processes and in compliance to prescribed control procedures and policies.
- Reconciles, summarizes and follows-through on the confirmation of unidentified payments reflected in daily bank statements.
- Works closely with the Customer Service and Sales/Trade Marketing teams to drive timely submission of remittance advice and customer documents to clear AR.
Ensures the accuracy, completeness and timely set-up and maintenance of all base pricing, customer trade terms, rebates and promotional pricing for multiple SCJ countries.
- Leads the investigation and resolution of price set-up issues and work closely with the relevant teams (i.e. BPT, CS, local Sales) to drive systemic and procedural fixes.
Ensures billing and accounting documents are generated without errors Actively participates in LEAN and continuous improvement, driving cross-country process standardization, simplification and improvement, within the SSC and the local countries
- Actively participates in daily huddles.
- Contributes to the continuing updates and documentation of the cash application and pricing maintenance processes.
- Helps in the on-boarding and training of new AP analysts.
Perform Ad Hoc Accounts Receivable activities, including providing support for SSC and local audits and SOAR testing.
Participates in the planning and implementation of new business and market integrations.
- Accounting/bookkeeping diploma/qualification or studying towards diploma/qualification
- Good experience in AP Posting or Invoice Resolution preferably in another SSC
- Good IT/Computer literate skills
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to details
- Strong proactivity and personal ownership
- Comfortable working on deadlines with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- SAP experience
- Process improvement orientation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to operate efficiently under continuous change
- Previous experience in multi-cultural teams
- Exposure to Internal Controls
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.