Analyst, Customer Fulfillment (Japanese Speaker)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 14489 Apply
Reports to the Customer Fulfillment Associate Manager, and accurately and timely receives and processes customer orders for a portfolio of accounts and the resolution of internal and external customer queries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order Management – Performs data entry according to established procedures from one or more supported market.
- Efficiently manages customer portals for Manual, Semi EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) & EDI Customers.
- Executes established stock allocation procedure and error resolution logic, escalate stock availability issues or order error outside the logic.
- Advise order issues for FOT(Front Office Team) to take necessary actions (Data Pack)
- Identify best in class order management practices and apply suitable process enhancements to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proactive order management and anticipating and solving issues relating to customer orders
- Liaise with customer to coordinate delivery dates based on stock availability / prioritize destinations (during reception windows)
- Management of customer inquiry resolution through development and implementation of action plans to eliminate the source problem
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in SAP or in a similar capacity, preferably in an MNC environment
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:00AM or 9:00AM to 5:00PM or 6:00PM (Mondays to Fridays)
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com