Analyst, Customer Fullfillment (Mandarin)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 11495 Apply
The position reports to the Process Efficiency Associate Manager to accurately and efficiently process all customer orders and returns in the system and resolve issues accordingly based on established procedures across all markets serviced by SSC(Shared Services Center).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order Management – Performs data entry according to established procedures from one or more supported market.
- Efficiently manages customer portals for Manual, Semi EDI(Electronic Data Interchange) & EDI Customers.
- Executes established stock allocation procedure and error resolution logic, escalate stock availability issues or order error outside the logic.
- Runs necessary reports to Track Performance
- Advise order issues for FOT(Front Office Team) to take necessary actions (Data Pack)
- Identify best in class order management practices and apply suitable process enhancements to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains high level of coordination with Customer Service Teams
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Min 1-2 years of experience in SAP or in a similar capacity, preferably in an MNC environment
- Previous Customer Service Background (for professionals)
- Good in Microsoft Office tools and any ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Good spoken & written communication skills, English and Mandarin.
- Full Time
- 8am to 5pm; Mondays to Fridays
- Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com