Analyst, Supply Planning (Japanese-Speaking)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 12852 Apply
The position is responsible for optimizing the balance of inventory across the supply chain network in line with target customer service levels, levels of forecast accuracy and safety stock levels for the portfolio of SKU for which they are accountable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines policies and reviews safety stock and inventory levels.
- Regularly reviews and optimizes inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder pt, safety stock, ABC categorization)
- Places orders based upon agreed lead time and volume parameters
- Accountable for quality and updates to Material Master Data
- Accountable for supply policies ( Economic Order Quantity (EOQ), scheduling, etc)
- Works closely with Logistics Service Provider coordinators
- Prepares & assists in gap resolution as pre-work to the Sales and Operations Planning meeting
- Determines & reviews safety stock and inventory settings quarterly
- Defines ABC categorization to define safety stock settings
- Reviews out of stock situations and defines actions to avoid this in the future (respecting the defined service levels per category
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any business related course
- 2 years of experience working in a supply or similar function, preferably in a multinational or multicultural environment
- Very Good communication skills in both English and Japanese (Speak, Read and Write)
- Fresh Grads welcome to apply
- Full understanding of total chain of planning processes
- Good knowledge of inventory policies and methodologies
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:00AM or 9:00AM to 5:00PM or 6:00PM (Mondays to Fridays)
- Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
PLEASE NOTE: This job posting is not related to a current job opening at SC Johnson. We are proactively building a pipeline of interested candidates for future opportunities. If you’re interested, please submit an application to indicate your interest in future open roles and we will be in touch.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com