Analyst, Treasury (Back Office)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 13557 Apply
The role is responsible for settlement of Treasury trades, support of In House Cash (IHC) and Accounts Payable (AP) payments, and covers accurate and complete bank statement reporting in SAP. The role supports the Front Office team on their cash management and liquidity activities for all countries supported by the SSC. The role ensures and monitors that Treasury transactions are in compliance with internal policy and local/government regulation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes timely and accurate settlement and payment of Treasury trades
- Processes Treasury payments and manual Accounts Payable (AP) payments, and provides support to In House Cash (IHC) process
- Monitors accurate and complete bank statement reporting in SAP and ensures resolution for any errors or issues are timely resolved
- Post-month end accounting checks are performed, including execution of Alert Monitoring to ensure trade settlement is completed
- Ensures list of authorized signers and traders are updated with the banks
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related studies.
- Experience or background in similar roles in Back Office/ Treasury Operations/ Settlements
- Strong accounting background (CPA is plus, but not a requirement)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office tools; Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Certified Treasury Professional is preferred
- Exposure to SAP, Regional Treasury operations, Exposure to Internal Controls are preferred
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:00AM or 9:00AM to 5:00PM or 6:00PM (Mondays to Fridays)
- Overtime or holiday support might be required depending on the critical deliverables
- Early morning or late night call with Corporate Treasury will be required from time to time
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com