Associate,HR Delivery Center (Japanese Speaker)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 24493 Apply
As the Associate, HR Delivery Center (Japanese Speaker) you are expected to be the primary face of the HR Delivery Center for any SC Johnson employee and retiree-initiated HR query via phone, email, or chat. The Associate listens, proactively asks questions, provides information, and uses their strong HR knowledge to help enable timely and effective resolution of the customer’s query.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to questions on administrative procedures and practices via multiple channels such as phone, case management system and live chat. Uses systems to document and escalate as needed following the appropriate processes
- Educates employees of HR Services available to them and encourages self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems as needed
- Researches and resolves all problems/queries in a timely manner. Must be able to work on more than one issue simultaneously and prioritize urgency of requests
- Ensures that documentation and employee requests meet the policy for each process
- Utilizes multiple online systems to answer questions, complete requests, and ultimately resolve employee and HR needs
- Actively contributes to delivering, maintaining, and improving HR services, procedures and processes to increase employee satisfaction, driving performance and achieving results
- Understands and utilizes HR systems including Workday and the Employee Portal including Self Service, Knowledge base and Case Management
- Ensures consistent application of HR policies and state, federal, and / or country laws and practices
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related discipline required
- Bilingual English and Japanese Speaker is required (minimum of N3 level)
- 0-2 years of experience in HR, Shared Service Organizations, Contact Center / Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of HR functions, processes, and operations, including talent, data administration, or compensation/benefits administration preferred
- With experience in using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management like ServiceNow, knowledge management, telephony/chat, email, document management, etc.) is a plus
- Permanent – Full-Time Job
- Onsite Job – Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (with a once-a-week WFH upon regularization)
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.