Associate Manager, Accounting (Record to Report)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 24776 Apply
Associate Manager, Accounting
Department: Shared Service Center - Finance
Imagine working for a company that cares about making life cleaner, healthier, and better. A place with a family-like atmosphere that encourages a diverse and collaborative culture where you’ll have a sense of belonging and feel valued. And where you can achieve your fullest potential. You can have it all working for SC Johnson.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
You are expected to manage or supervise Accounting Analysts for multiple clusters including planning, coordinating, and controlling accounting activities. This involves:
- Working with finance manager to establish and lead the day-to-day operational strategies through rigorous monitoring of daily workload and SLAs
- Ensuring that all processes and controls are adequately documented, updated, and cascaded to all team members
- Ensuring effective implementation of controls within the R2R operating environment as well as full compliance with SCJ financial policies and GAAP.
- Leading and guiding the team in the identification and implementation of continuous improvements on the R2R process as well as all related processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Managing the performance and development of direct reports
- Month End/ Year End Close Process
- Financial reporting
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRING
As a seasoned R2R leader, your strong analytical skills, financial acumen, and ability to manage multiple tasks and operate with efficiency are surely great assets you can bring. As you demonstrate your strong leadership and management skills, coupled with your ability to proficiently communicate your ideas, you will help translate the organization's vision and goals.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
▪ CPA license is required
▪ At least 3-5 years of experience in the same function
▪ With at least 1-2 years of supervisory experience with at least 2 -3 direct reports
▪ Relevant FMCG work experience or SSC experience
▪ Strong change agent and continuous process improvement champion
▪ Strong stakeholder management skills
▪ SAP experience is an advantage
▪ US GAAP knowledge is an advantage
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, develop your skills, and work in an inclusive, family-like environment. At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive, and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
You can also enjoy various benefits that include:
- Competitive pay
- Health care benefits, such as paid sabbaticals, a fitness centre and more
- A family-oriented program
- Personalized career development plan.
- Independence and Autonomy
▪ Full-time, permanent employment | Onsite work setup | once a week WFH upon regularization
• Work Hours: 8:00AM or 9:00AM to 5:00PM or 6:00PM (Mondays to Fridays)
• Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We’re a global business, with people from every culture, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and ability. We recognize the breadth of human experience, and we work to celebrate it. It is our goal to build a diverse, inclusive and supportive work environment where all people can thrive.
We’re committed to ongoing efforts that help us attract, hire, and retain diverse talent who want to build a positive, inclusive environment. Read more about our ongoing initiatives at https://jobs.scjohnson.com/diversity.
About SC Johnson
With operations in more than 70 countries and 13,000 employees, SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company that makes household cleaning and professional products, and products for home. Our supportive and inclusive company culture encourages personal and professional growth. And makes you feel valued from day one.
Apply now to join us and go further with our family.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.