Associate Manager, Customer MarketingMakati City, Philippines Job ID 13712 Apply
Responsible for the management and delivery of priorities for the assigned Category in the Country. Partners with Marketing and Sales in the timely execution of Category specific Platform-driven commercialization and Base/Expand initiatives. Aligns with the Customer Marketing Manager in selecting and prioritizing customer marketing initiatives to be deployed within the market for the assigned category, based on local knowledge, and monitor consistency of local execution to corporate brand strategy
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the assigned Category projects, initiatives, and owns prioritization and allocation of resources with the assigned Category
- Together with Sales, co-manages the Category allocated trade spend, and establishes alignment of corporate strategy into trade-related actions, and leads course correction for the Equity-Building component of trade spending to achieve market objective
- Provides information and analysis that to strengthen the demand management process of the assigned Category
- Identifies opportunities and timely execution of plans to provide scale and efficiency benefits to the assigned Category by eliminating duplication of work
- Provides Category support to the Sales Team in the development and presentation of Category Vision and Joint Business Plans with major customers.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies
- Should have multi-functional experience in Customer Marketing, and either in Sales and/or Marketing, with strong advantage for those with background in a Household Care Company.
- At least 5 years in either a Sales or Marketing role
- B/S Marketing, Business, or Engineering course
- Full-time, reporting to Makati Office, typical work hours at Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Occasional overtime required, particularly in consideration of Fiscal Year Calendar requirements
- 20% of time spent on field, with national-level travel via air potentially 1x a quarter, and international travel potentially 1x a semester
- Environment involves online meetings with regional stakeholders on a daily basis
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com