Associate Manager, End User ProductivityMakati City, Philippines Job ID 11651 Apply
This position is responsible for the delivery of a stable, secure global endpoint platform which includes physical and virtual computers, printers and mobile devices. This position includes management of End User Productivity (EUP) infrastructure projects, platforms and day to day 3rd level support.
This position is a member of the End User Productivity (EUP) team responsible for the management and delivery of solutions that address current and future business needs while ensuring value realization in the shortest possible timeframe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide engineering and support that delivers a stable, secure global end user computing environment
- Management of vendor relationships, including, but not limited to: software licensing, service monitoring, new services and projects
- Lead and/or participate in various projects: strategic and operational initiatives
- Leadership role in proactively maintaining awareness of technology trends, prototype possible solutions that would enhance the productivity of end users and bring value to the business
- Lead and/or participate in developing service lifecycle strategy, roadmap and budget for the desktop platform
- Actively manage and implement continuous improvement plans for services within the portfolio
- Provide 3rd level operational support for the global desktop and collaboration platform services
- Off-hours support and a flexible schedule to accommodate a global team will be required
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related studies
- Minimum 5-8 years of similar experience with a global enterprise-level service
- Previous experience with Microsoft technologies including: SCCM, Skype for Business, Office Productivity Suite, Licensing, etc.
- Experience with Modern Desktop Management methodologies, technologies and tool-sets. (i.e. Intune, Office 365)
- Experience in multi-media communication technologies, productivity and collaboration tools, mobile computing, desktop OS and virtualization (i.e. Citrix)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, can communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com