Associate Manager, Global Solutions Delivery – Commercial Systems (SAP MDG & PIM Business Analyst)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 24733 Apply
This role is for a Master Data Governance (MDG) and Product Information Management (PIM) Business Analyst. This role will also help support SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). The PIM and MDG Business Analyst is part of the Global Solution Delivery (GSD) team and will be dedicated to working on MDG and PIM projects and related continuous improvements in addition to supporting PLM. This role will work collaboratively within the Business Process and Technology (BPT) department to ensure security, infrastructure, governance, information management, architectural engineering, and digital strategy teams are aligned regarding projects and enhancements of PIM, MDG and PLM systems. As a member of the BPT GSD team, you will be part of a fast-paced, digitally savvy team that plays a critical role in the success of the entire global SC Johnson BPT organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Significant relevant experience in MDG and PIM is required.
- Experience in SAP PLM is preferred.
- Thorough comprehension of MDG and PIM and their related structures and capabilities.
- Understanding of Master Data Management and Governance within the SAP MDG and PIM environments in addition to UI navigation, configuration, workflows, security, data loads, governance models and set up and configuration to enable the the data flow from PLM into MDG and to allow for data stewardship and syndication of data including Content Management System (CMS) and PIM systems.
- Professional working knowledge of PIM systems and work collaboratively as a data steward across multiple teams to ensure clear understanding of business requirements that are managed and governed in MDG in concert with PIM data.
- Be the Power User and advocate for the use of Master Data Management and MDG processes, centralized data, and the PIM platform.
- Represent MDG and PIM and the downstream systems in other company initiatives and application implementations such as PLM and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Configures system settings (including User Access Management) and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- Acquire and maintain product data from multiple data sources and orchestrate the data through SAP PLM into MDG and PIM systems.
- Manages and executes data requests in support of business processes and new product sales initiatives.
- Oversee the accurate import, enrichment, and syndication of critical product data through technical and business process governance procedures.
- Drives excellence and ensures continuous improvement in quality of data through cleansing and best practices for data construction.
- Make data available for use in CMS and front-end website systems by partnering cross-functionally with data owners, digital merchandising, web developers, agencies, and BPT (IT).
- Understand, adapt, maintain, and improve document management processes to enable more efficient data updates and partner with stakeholders to establish standards, governance, and system administration where no processes are in place or process refinement is needed.
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality across necessary and related systems.
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access to necessary data.
- Support and train stakeholders and local users on centralized data platforms.
- Designs and implements details of automated systems.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality and integrity problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design enhancements.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert of the PIM and MDG systems.
- Work with customers to translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and manage changes to the specifications to support impacted business functions and systems.
- Support the program team in determining how business requirements can and should be designed and automated, and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes and tools.
- Conduct process gap identification and analysis of adjoining business processes.
- Experience with major MDG and/or PIM implementations is highly desirable.
- Awareness of logical and physical data modeling, and a good understanding of product data change and management processes.
- Analyze existing systems and databases and recommend enhancements to solve business needs
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related degree or relevant military experience will be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- 5+ years of PIM and MDG experience
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Permanent Full-time
- Onsite work setup, dayshift; remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
- May be required to work occasional nights and/or weekends
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.