Associate Manager, Hybrid Cloud OperationMakati City, Philippines Job ID 25225 Apply
The Hybrid Cloud Operations Lead is responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of our Hybrid Cloud infrastructure, including public cloud services from Azure, GCP, and AWS. This role involves ensuring the reliability, performance, and security of our on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure. The Hybrid Cloud Operations Lead will collaborate with cross-functional teams, external vendors, and managed service providers to implement, maintain, and optimize infrastructure solutions that align with the organization's business objectives while meeting specific SLAs and KPIs. In addition, this role will act as an escalation point during critical incident management to ensure swift resolution. This position will be responsible for QBR’s and regular KPI reporting on the performance of Cloud and on-premises vendors and MSP’s. The role will serve as the liaison between SCJ Cloud Architects and Engineering and MSP based Cloud Operations teams to ensure delivery of services that are in line with SCJ standards and practices.Apply
- Serve as Liaison between internal SCJ Architecture and Engineering Teams and the Hybrid Cloud Managed Service Provider (MSP), ensuring alignment on project and other deliverables, act as a point of escalation during critical incident management, coordinating the response to incidents to minimize downtime and disruptions, in line with SLAs.
- Own MSP Quarterly Business Review (QBR) Process and ensure adherence to agreed upon contractual SLA’s and KPI’s, maintain and report on vendor performance using scorecards and other best practices.
- Work with MSP’s to ensure world class delivery of key ITIL processes such as Capacity Planning, Problem Management, Change Management and Incident Management.
- Serve as Cloud and Hosting Liaison between internal SCJ Teams and MSP based Cloud and Hosting Operations during Critical Incident Management (CIM) events.
- Provide oversight and reporting on MSP initiatives around Continuous Improvement and other new capability implementations.
- Audit and ensure proper maintenance of core process documentation including Disaster Recovery, Backup Procedures, Patching Procedures and Incident Response.
- Assist with reporting on Cloud Governance and FinOps KPI’s.
- Collaborate with vendors, managed service providers, and cloud providers to optimize costs while maintaining service quality.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in Cloud operations and management, with a minimum of 5 years in a managing infrastructure operation.
- (How many years?) Strong technical knowledge of on-premises and cloud-based data center operations, virtualization, cloud computing, and network technologies.
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to lead teams and projects.
- Self-driven and ability to identify tasks/activities required to keep the environment healthy
- Solid understanding of ITIL concepts and service delivery framework
- Experience in working with onsite/offshore support model/framework
- Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies –Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (certification is preferred)
- ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Experience working in an Agile operating model
- Full Time
- Able to travel up to 25%.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.