Associate Manager,, Information SecurityMakati City, Philippines Job ID 13090 Apply
The Associate Manager, Infosec Engineer is a hands-on role that requires hands-on cyber security technical expertise. The person in this position is responsible for a broad range of tasks, including the day-to-day administration of information security tools and devices, as well as support for security appliances and tools, and may include significant responsibilities for the security administration of a wide variety of systems across the enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrator of security platforms such SIEMs, threat sensors, NAC, Endpoint A/V, and standard network cyber security toolsets.
- Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
- Assist and guide Managed Service Providers team members in the use of security tools, the preparation of security reports and the resolution of threats issues.
- Participate in infrastructure projects to implement specifications for network and distributed system security technologies in support of key information systems.
- Perform system and application vulnerability testing, participate in enterprise testing and assessment activities as needed.
- Work with GIS leadership to develop security initiatives that address identified risks and business security requirements
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of IT security experience
- Knowledge of information security principles; including threat and vulnerability scanning, privileged access management and incident response.
- Experience with SIEM platforms (Operations, Investigation, Maintenance) and either Palo Alto or Cisco ASA
- Administrator experience with Linux distributions (RHEL or SUSE)
- Solid experience in Threat Hunting is a must on various platforms
- Strong capability to track and respond to cyber threats intel from internal/external source
- Flexible on schedule but primary is working on normal shift
- Overlap with US hours will be required on a case to case basis
- Open to work from home (as needed)
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com