Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (General Trade)
Makati City, PhilippinesCategory: Sales Job ID: 25447
This position is responsible for planning, directing, and controlling the activities of the assigned area/distributors to:
- Ensure the attainment of the objectives of distribution, merchandising, sales volume, and profit
- Identify opportunities for profitable growth in the short and medium-term
- Guarantee collection of accounts receivables
- Supervise distributor sales teams to increase productivity and maximize profitable growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve growth and sales objectives in his/her assigned area, i.e. sales budget, account contribution, distribution, merchandising, and accounts receivable, by planning, organizing, leading, directing, coordinating, controlling, andmonitoring the activities of the distributor sales teams
- To analyze and evaluate the existingRoute To Market portfolioand assist in designing and implementing cost-efficient RTM strategies across all channel levels
- To draw actionable insights from available internal and external resources (DIAL, SISO, external data Nielsen, Market trends, POS sales, Inventory, and merchandising tools)tounderstand retail trends and consumer behaviors;and translate these insights to business building programs at the trade level.
- To keep an appropriate level of finished goods inventory in distributor warehouses and proactively track sellout and inventory data.
- To ensure allocated Trade Spending/Deal resources are utilized effectively, through the development of key account plans and use of a deal tracking and evaluation system.
- To regularly review sales reports and important documents/materials, analyze results based on available facts and figures, determine opportunities and set priorities based on what has the most payoff, identify areas that need immediate and/or long-term direction, and initiate the necessary steps/actions to correct the situation.
- To implement plans, strategies, and programs formulated by Sales Operations and/or Marketing/Customer Marketing that will help increase brand distribution/volume for distributor-covered accounts; to analyze the results and to recommend improvements for the future.
- To develop strategic partnerships with Distributors by cultivating and maintaining a good relationship with them.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Degree holder, preferably in the area of Business Admin, commercial or its equivalent
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant experience in the FMCG industry
- Selling Skills and Key Customer/Distributor Management Skills in FMCG Environment
- Result-oriented and performance-driven.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Language Literacy - English, Tagalog
- Knows how to drive with a professional/non-professional driver’s license
- Agility to be assigned within the Philippines
- Full-time employment; fieldwork
- MUSTknow how to drive a car; either pro/non-pro driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel around Central Luzon
What's in it for you
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, develop your skills, and work in an inclusive, family-like environment. At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive, and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people can achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
You can also enjoy various benefits that include:
- Competitive pay (up to 14th-month pay, executive discretionary bonus, pension plan, etc.)
- Health care benefits, such as paid sabbaticals, a fitness centre and more
- A family-oriented program
- Personalized career development plan
- Independence and Autonomy
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re a global business, with people from every culture, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ability. We recognize the breadth of human experience, and we work to celebrate it. It is our goal to build a diverse, inclusive, and supportive work environment where all people can thrive. We’re committed to ongoing efforts that help us attract, hire, and retain diverse talent who want to build a positive, inclusive environment. Read more about our ongoing initiatives at https://jobs.scjohnson.com/diversity.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
With operations in more than 70 countries and 13,000 employees, SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company that makes household cleaning and professional products, and products for home. Our supportive and inclusive company culture encourages personal and professional growth. And makes you feel valued from day one.
Apply now to join us and go further with our family.
Inclusion & Diversity
We’re a global business, with people from every culture, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and ability. We recognize the breadth of human experience, and we work to celebrate it. It is our goal to build a diverse, inclusive and supportive work environment where all people can thrive.
We’re committed to ongoing efforts that help us attract, hire, and retain diverse talent who want to build a positive, inclusive environment. Read more about our ongoing initiatives at https://jobs.scjohnson.com/inclusion.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.
Don't see what
you're looking for?
Click here to share your information with SCJ's Recruiters.