Business Support SpecialistMakati City, Philippines Job ID 23764 Apply
Enhances executive effectiveness by providing Operational Support and maintaining a good working environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides Operational Support:
- Provide administrative support to Functional Director
- As needed, provide necessary information by collecting & analyzing data, preparing report, and drafting communications.
- Provide the meeting requirements of meetings initiated by the Functional Director (i.e. food, office supplies, room reservation, room setup, etc.)
- Ensures travel needs of the Functional Team are met by determining the best possible routes and airlines, procuring airline tickets, making hotel and logistics arrangements & securing visa while ensuring all travel policies are complied with.
- Develop and establish good business relations with third-party vendors like hotels, airlines, travel agencies, transport companies, etc.
- Prepare POs and process invoices to pay the company’s third-party vendors on behalf of the functional teams.
- When needed, provide operational support for migration projects & visitors like organizing meetings, events, providing lodging & ground transportation and others.
- Establish and ensure the availability of support to employees during BCP by providing food at the Makati site, lodging accommodation and transport for both Makati and warm site.
- Establish backup system for Operation Support
Establishes good working environment:
- Promote clean, orderly, secure working environment by maintaining & managing office supplies inventory, liaising with Facilities & Security in the housekeeping, securing offices.
- Design and Implement General Office Policies
- Create activities for the Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Provide support to major events of the company
- Contribute to the improvement of tasks managed
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position
- Must be a college graduate
- Able to deal with people from all levels of an organization from Business Leaders, Associates, Counterparts, Guests, Vendors and Service Providers, etc.
- Able to organize, maintain and protect company files and information.
- Exhibits high level coordination, planning and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates advanced level proficiency in MS Excel and in MS PowerPoint.
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:00AM or 9:00AM to 5:00PM or 6:00PM (Mondays to Fridays)
- Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.