EDI DeveloperMakati City, Philippines Job ID 785 Apply
SC Johnson is a family company dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care, as well as professional products. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, KIWI®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, TANA®, BAMA®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, MR MUSCLE® and RIDSECT®. The 130-year-old company, which generates $10 billion in sales, employs approximately 13,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
Summary of the Role
This role is for an EDI developer specializing in GXS AI who will be responsible for developing or updating the (B2B) EDI Implementation solutions/mappings for a minor enhancement or a project. Responsible for coordinating with the EDI Functional Business Analyst for the detailed business and trading partner requirements, executing those requirements into a Business Works code, set-up the trading partner in Business Connect and configure partner information in Database.
- Work with SCJ internal team to implement EDI to new or existing trading partners.
- Configuration and customization of GXS AI maps and its components to meet the requirements.
- Perform Unit testing in GXA AI
- Support end to end testing with SCJ business users, analysts, and trading partners’ EDI team or vendors.
- Support regression testing with EDI analyst
- Thorough understanding of the e-commerce toolset capabilities.
- Advanced knowledge of the EDI standards in use at SCJ (e.g. X12, UN/EDIFACT, XML, IDOCS).
- A good understanding of Order-to-Cash, Logistics, and Finance process related to the retail or CPG industry.
- Expertise on EDI standards specially EDIFACT and X12 – at least 3 years of hands-on experience.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience on middleware technology such as GXS AI, or IBM Sterling
- At least 2 years’ of hands-on experience in EDI development using GXS AI as a middleware technology.
- Can work independently or with the internal teams
- Ability to multi-task on multiple small projects, minor enhancements, establish priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-motivated and goal oriented individual. Demonstrated record of initiative, adaptability and decision making
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related business degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience on software development.
- At least 3 years EDI development experience.
- Candidate should be willing to work in flexible timing to collaborate with global SCJ team
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.