Senior Analyst, Demand PlanningMakati City, Philippines Job ID 13410 Apply
The Senior Demand Planning Analyst will develop the most accurate baseline forecast through statistical modeling and analytics for the full portfolio they support using shipment history, historical events, and market trends. Be able to provide value adding analytics in order to enable guidance in critical decisions related to forecasting and planning
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best baseline forecast possible using established processes.
- Assess the impact of market changes or significant variances in the forecast, and recommend appropriate revisions and tactics.
- Manage statistical forecasting exceptions by utilizing demand-planning exception reports to identify and fix potential issues.
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes, and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Interact with Cluster Market Demand Planner and Marketing to understand and interpret the potential impact that market trends and demand drivers can have on demand, and adjust the statistical forecast to reflect those impacts.
- Work with the Cluster Market Demand Planner to help maintain cleansed history in APO at the appropriate level and ensure a 24-month rolling forecast in APO.
- Work with the Cluster Market Demand Planner to complete root cause analysis on forecast misses and incorporate properly into corrective actions with cross functional teams, history cleansing, and adjustments to the baseline forecast.
- Measure, analyze, and communicate key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators, while driving continuous improvement.
- Constant and clear communication with Cluster Market Demand Planner on baseline forecast changes and impacts.
- Key participant in yearly budget building process
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or a related business field
- Minimum of 2 years of Supply Chain or Business experience
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in using PC-based applications (such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access)
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com